We respect your privacy
- Tea Sisters respects your right to privacy and this policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- ‘Personal information’ is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
What personal information we collect
- We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Telephone numbers;
- Fax numbers;
- E-mail addresses;
- Company/trust/business details;
- Information about the goods or goods and services you use;
- Information from enquiries you have made; and
- Communications between us.
How we collect your personal information
- We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including:
- When you interact with us electronically or in person;
- When you access our website; and
- When we provide our goods and services to you.
Use of your personal information
- We use your information to provide our service to you. We also use it to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in.
- We do not provide your information to third parties, except that we may provide your information to our business partners who assist us in the provision of our goods and services to you.
Disclosure of your personal information overseas
- We will not disclose your personal information to recipients in other countries without your prior permission.
Security of your personal information
- We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However we are not liable for any unauthorised access to this information.
Access to your personal information
- You can access and update your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10.We may charge a reasonable administration fee for this access.
Complaints about privacy
11.If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to email@example.com. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
13.The revised versions will be:
- uploaded onto our website; and
- available from our office by request.
When you visit our website
14.When you come on to our website we may collect certain information including, but not limited to: browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Third party sites
16.Our site has links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for these sites or the consequences of you going on to those sites.