MARKETS WE LOVE – COATESVILLE
We love heading to the wonderful Coatesville Market. It’s an oasis of marvelous artisan producers and a great place to pick up handcrafted food, drinks and gifts.
Our Little Silver Tea Van will be the market this weekend – 17th December from 2pm to 7pm.
We will be serving our new Summer Menu, which includes our Runaway Tea served hot or cold drip with raspberry and lime shrub, a Sparkling Tea Elixir, our new Matcha served as an almond milk Latte or Milkshake, Raw Hot Cacao and Tumeric & Ginger Tea.
We would love to see you and share some of our fresh new flavours!
This market will be the perfect time to shop for Christmas gifts and goodies, so make sure you have plenty of time to wander the stalls.
Here are a few of India’s favourite Coatesville Market producers:
- Lalele Organic Vegan Popolato – Delicious gelato on a stick, the Salted Caramel & Dark Chocolate and Chocolate Mandarin Ginger Sorbet are to die for.
- Stumpy’s Gluten Free and Vegan Pizza
- Honest Chocolat – Single origin, organic, sustainably sourced chocolate, the Chocolate Bonbons are so good!
- Seasonal fresh berries, lemons and avocados
- Pukeko Bread
- Australian Bygum Eucalyptus Spray – We use to keep our Tea Van benches clean – it works a treat!
Mahoenui Valley Rd
Coatesville, Auckland 0793
P: +64 27 681 9222