OVERNIGHT OATS WITH CARAMELISED BANANA
We love an easy breakfast. And with this recipe, you’ve done half the work before bedtime, so it’s a simple and delicious way to start the day! Our Rooibos Chai contains no caffeine and has a hint of orange and sweetness to awaken the senses.
2 cups Rooibos Chai
3 bananas, sliced
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup artisan maple syrup
How to Make
MAKE BEFORE BED
1. Brew the Rooibos Chai and cool a little.
2. Place the oats in a bowl and pour over the tea.
3. Leave in the fridge overnight.
COOK IN THE MORNING
1. Remove the oats from the fridge and spoon into two bowls.
2. Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat.
3. Add the maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla, and heat until it starts to bubble.
4. Add the bananas and simmer for a few minutes, turning the slices occasionally. 5. Remove from heat and stir some of the slices into the oats, scattering the other slices on top.
6. Pour over a little artisan maple syrup and your favourite plant-based milk. We love ours with coconut milk.